Mobile home fire caused by youngster with lighter

first_imgVancouver firefighters quickly doused a fire in a room of a mobile home in the Maple Tree neighborhood Tuesday evening. The fire was reported at 4:44 p.m. at 7300 N.E. 100th Ave, where arriving fire personnel reported finding fire coming from a window, Battalion Chief Chris Lines said. Damage was contained to a room and its contents. Lines said a juvenile admitted to setting fire with a barbecue lighter.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *